WHY CHOOSE RECLAIMED WOOD?
- Warm up interior spaces
- Wood ages gracefully
- Wood contributes to good indoor air quality
- It offers sustainable options
- Wood makes people comfortable
- Investing in quality office materials can contribute to employee attraction and retention
- Literally contains energy
- Is a neutral accent
CHOOSING RECLAIMED + SALVAGED WOOD
- Truly unique character and aesthetic
- Every piece tells it's own rich, distinctive story
- Better grain quality and color than contemporary harvest
- The aging and seasoning lends to improved stability
- It is an interesting conversation piece, and showcases your unique style
- By surviving decades of use, reclaimed wood has proven it's durability
CHOOSING ANTHOLOGY WOODS
- Offering the finest quality reclaimed and salvaged woods available
- Keeping our commitments to your look, budget, and schedule
- We'll provide the tools you need to be successful installing, finishing, and maintaining the look you want
- It's our quest to be the easiest reclaimed wood company to work with both in design and construction phases. We appreciate your feedback in how we're doing.
- With our sourcing network and products designed around their look, and projected availability of 3 years or longer for our standard products, the product you love today will be available tomorrow. Exceptionally special inventories of limited availability are noted as such.
- Anthology has designers on staff to help you select and tailor the right look for your project, and we help you write the specification.
- We sustainably source reclaimed and salvaged woods, avoiding harm to our planet and our fellow man.
- Anthology offers information and guidance on our website to help you make informed decisions.
- Anthology can supply and support your large projects - all we need is a little time to gather and mill just the right woods for you.